Have you joined our Facebook Group? @smallandbeautifulshopping
Ready to ship in 3-5 business days
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Sam Loves Sewing UK.
Shipping is available to the UK only.
All items will be posted via Royal Mail 2nd class - up-to-date estimated delivery times can be found on the Royal Mail web site.
We will endeavour to dispatch your item(s) within 3-5 business days (note: Saturdays and Sundays are not classed as business days). However, some items are exceptions to this:
- Jersey infinity scarves: we don't keep a stock of jersey fabric as these are made to order so the fabrics are ordered in individually, which extends the processing time
- special requests and large orders: we can sometimes accomodate a special request or a large order, although it may mean ordering fabric in specially, which extends the processing time
Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. Delivery delays can occassionally occur. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you.
Different products have different shipping options available due to their size.
We will not be responsible for a wrong shipping address if we were not provided with the correct information originally.
At Sam Loves Sewing UK, every item is handmade with love and we want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with a product (ie something is wrong rather than you've changed your mind!), please do contact us within 30 days of the order date.
- Face masks cannot be returned due to hygiene reasons
- Made to order and special request items cannot be changed or returned once the order has been placed
Need gifts for an eco-friendly pal? Or maybe you just don’t want to use the disposable covering?
These handmade shaped face coverings are perfect for injecting some style into every time you wear a face mask. They are washable and reusable.
The shaped design fits over the nose and just under the chin, and the elasticated ear hoops can be tied to size if needed. The elastic measures approx. 5.5inches and each side of the covering is just over 5inches across at its widest.
At the time of listing, all designs are in stock – I am happy to receive specific requests (stock availability permitting) or you can ask for a random selection if you like the element of surprise! Designs include: black, pink, blue.
They are made of 100% cotton and are 2-layer. All fabrics are pre-washed to minimise shrinkage.
– price is for 1 covering
– due to hygiene reasons, these items cannot be returned or refunded
– these are not medical standard face masks and no warranties are hereby given that the cover will prevent infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
– actual colours may differ slightly from those on your screen due to different resolutions, etc. Exact placement of the patterns on the fabric may also differ as each item is handmade and is therefore unique to you.
This reusable face covering is intended for adult use only and should cover the nose, mouth and chin – please refer to current official guidance on correct face covering usage and ensure it is correctly fitted prior to use. No responsibility or liability is accepted if the item is used for any other purpose.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
** Please keep well out of reach of all children, babies and pets at all times – this is not intended as a toy of any kind. **
KEEP AWAY FROM FIRE
** Please keep away from naked flames – this item is flammable. **
THIS FACE COVERING IS NOT MEDICAL STANDARD AND THEREFORE SHOULD NOT BE USED AS PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT OR AS A MEDICAL DEVICE, NOR SHOULD IT REPLACE OFFICIALLY-RECOMMENDED PROTECTIVE MEASURES INCLUDING REGULAR HAND WASHING, PHYSICAL SEPARATION AND REDUCED CONTACT WITH OTHERS
Please keep packaging away from children, babies and pets and dispose of safely.
Product: reusable chevron face covering
Care: machine wash with similar colours at up to 60 degrees C before first use and after every wear; stop using at first signs of damage
Material: fabrics: 100% cotton; elastic; sewing thread
Handmade in the UK by Sam Loves Sewing UK